Sunday, July 22, 2012

#731 now showing at a theater near you

T and I went to the movies today. Of course we went to see "The Dark Knight Rises." The theater was packed and I admit that I felt a little bit of apprehension. T said he kept looking at the emergency exit. One of the ushers checked the emergency exit a couple of times during the film. I've never seen them do that before. When I worked in a movie theater way back in the day, I don't remember ever doing that.

Anyway...back to the movie.

We loved it. It was kinda long, but it was full of action. Bane was a bad, bad villain. I like Joseph Gordon-Leavitt and I really like Christian Bale. Remember when Christian Bale was Laurie in "Little Women"?


He was so cute and young!


Those cheekbones! Those eyes! He's a good Bruce Wayne/Batman.

And I like Anne Hathaway. I think she's great and I thought she did a good job as Catwoman.  She's pretty. 



I'm not much of a movie reviewer, so I won't even try. If you are interested, go see it. You'll enjoy it, It's action packed, the acting is good, the story is involved, the villain is surprising and the music is epic.

I like movies...especially at the theater.

No comments: