Monday, September 3, 2012

#754 Robert Downey Jr

I just finished watching the first Iron Man movie. No, Mom, I haven't seen it before :) It was on TV, so we decided to watch it. You know what the best part of the movie is? Any scene with Robert Downey Jr. (which is just about every scene, so it's fantastic!)

Remember when RDJ was young? He was in a cute movie with Marissa Tomei called Only You. Marissa had the cutest hair in that movie.


He was in other movies too, like Chaplin, and of course, he was wonderful. He got nominated for an Oscar.

Then he had his troubles and I thought he was gone, but now he's back. He's Iron Man:





He's Sherlock Holmes:




I find him very appealing. You can ask my sister. We watched Due Date while she was here and I probably said at least half a dozen times that I found RDJ attractive.




Ok, that's all I've got for tonight. I thought it would be good to write about something that isn't all about me for a change.

No comments: