Monday, January 28, 2013

#860 I just couldn't do it

Tonight when I got home from work, I seriously considered going to the gym to the spinning class. I had plenty of time to get ready and get over there, but you know what I did instead? I laid on my bed and read my book. And you know what? I didn't really feel too guilty about it. I did feel some remorse, but I was up early this morning and rode my bike here at home. It wasn't close to the workout I'd get in spinning class, but it was something. And lying down under my cozy blanket with my dog snuggling close to me was so relaxing and enjoyable. It was a nice way to start the second part of my day.

It's probably ok to give yourself permission to just chill out a little and relax.

And kudos to me for not snacking and getting all carried away with food. I had a baked potato for dinner and it was just what i wanted!


No comments: