Sunday, March 24, 2013

#899 I don't feel good






I am still not feeling like myself. Last weekend, my head got all stuffy and I had terrible sinus headache and congestion. One of the ladies at work has magical essential oils, and she gave me a dab of an oil that contained, in part, eucalyptus and that really helped to clear my sinuses. By Wednesday, though, my throat was feeling all scratchy, probably because I was a mouth-breather for so many days.

Late in the week I developed a dry cough that woke me up in the middle of the night. MT thought he would have to take me to the emergency room because the attack lasted so long. I was fine, but it wasn't very nice.

Now my nose is still stuffy and I just feel so, so tired. I took a little nap this afternoon, but I just don't feel right. I'm functioning, but I'm slow.

Think I'll take a Nyquil and head off to bed.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

Hope you feel better!