Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#901 my very most favorite song

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
 I have a little crush on a rapper named Macklemore. T put Macklemore's CD "The Heist" on my iPod, and I really love it. He does a song called "My Oh My" that is about the Seattle Mariners. He has a song called "Same Love". The music and the message is fantastic. And of course, he does "Thrift Shop."

"Thrift Shop" is currently my very most favorite song. I listen to it multiple times a day and chime in when I know the words. I'm very good at the hook, which is actually sung by a guy named Wanz. I also am also good at "Damn that's a cold-ass honky", "John Wayne ain't got nothin' on my fringe game hell no" and "Aw, he got the velcro".  There are also a few other lines involving naughty words that I'm pretty good at.

T and I just spent the past half hour or so watching various Macklemore videos. I love them all, but today I am all about "Thrift Shop".

DISCLAIMER: This song is explicit, meaning there are bad words. Don't let your babies listen! But you should listen with an open mind and enjoy the lyrical genius and funky beat.


No comments: