Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#1002 just a little teaser

I really REALLY wanted to write yesterday to tell you all about the fun that Lizzie and I had in San Diego. The problem was that by the time I got back to the hotel, I had to get right to bed because I had a super early flight and I was only going to get about four hours of sleep if I fell asleep immediately, which of course I didn't because I was still so psyched about the best day ever.

My plan was to come home and write about it, but guess what? I'm not going to. I'm not capable of it because I only had about four hours of sleep and my head is pounding and I just want to eat a little dinner (MT is cooking) and go to bed.

So...I promise that tomorrow I will make you extremely jealous by telling you about the amazingly fun day I had with my sister on Tuesday. A little teaser:

MARGARITAS BY THE SEASHORE

THE MOST COMFORTABLE MOVIE THEATER EVER

A JUMBO-TRON SIGHTING AT A MAJOR LEAGUE BALLPARK

You're gonna want to come back tomorrow night to read. I might be able to find some pics, too.

:)

No comments: