Tuesday, March 10, 2015

#1387 two and a half books

I am currently reading two and a half books. I know it sounds weird, so let me explain.

There are two books that I am actively reading every day. The books are actual physical paper books. I got them from the library. One of them, While Beauty Slept, is a Reader's Choice book that has been on my to-read list for awhile and I was completely excited to see it on the table. I snatched it up and checked it out and began to read it immediately. The second book, Landline, was on hold and it came available a couple of days after I picked up the first book, so I had to get it or risk going back on the waiting list again for a long time.

The other book, the one I call the "half" book, is an ebook on my Nook. I keep my little Nook with me and I read it at lunch sometimes or when I'm waiting for something. For example, I took my car in for an oil change on Saturday and I read the Nook while I was waiting.

The thing is, I really like all of the stories. They are all interesting and entertaining and each is completely different from the other.

It's an interesting position for me. It's pretty fun, but I don't think I'll make a habit of reading multiple books simultaneously.

~~~

I was back at the gym tonight for my fourth class this month. It was fun :)

No comments: