Tuesday, January 26, 2016

#1591 feeling dizzy

Tonight I was going to write about Cozumel, but I will save that for tomorrow instead. I don't feel very well tonight. Since Saturday when we got off the ship, I have felt a little off-balance, light-headed and dizzy. Not all the time, but at various times throughout the day. At first I thought it was just getting my "land legs" back after a week on the ship, but it's still happening and it makes me feel tired and woozy.

Not really sure what's going on, but I don't like it!

I think I'll just go to bed and read for a little while. I haven't been sleeping very well, so maybe I'm tired and it's all just piling up. I don't know.

I'll check back with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

AWW SORRY TO HEAR THAT, i HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER IN THE MORNING!