Sunday, May 1, 2016

#1657 I'm glad to see you May






Happy May Day everyone!

I spent a good portion of my day cleaning the house. It was grimy. I'm not proud to admit that, but I have never claimed to be the best of housekeepers. I can ALWAYS find something I'd rather do than clean the house, but today I couldn't stand it anymore. I put on some music, turned it up loud and got after the dirt. The results pleased me and I really liked it when the menfolk came home and both of them commented on how nice the house looks.

With the exception of the glorious weekend I spent with my sister in San Diego, April was not a banner month for me. I spent most of it feeling sad, disappointed, bitter, anxious and unhappy. I've got a lot of issues. It is my fondest wish that May will be a much better month. There are a lot of potentially cool happening in May. Mostly the things happen to or for other people, but I'm affected by all of it.

It's T's last month of high school. He's going to the prom. He'll graduate. My family will come from California to celebrate the boy. It will be my parent's first trip here in several years, so that's exciting. My husband will be celebrating his 55th birthday this month. Birthdays that end with a 5 or a 0 are monumental.

I'll be writing a little something every day this month, so that should be fun. I expect I'll have things to say every day.

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: