Wednesday, November 13, 2019

#2277 WW Wednesday - a new program and follow up on Post Malone

WW rolled out a new plan on Monday. They are calling it MyWW and the member gets to choose between three plans. One plan offers more daily points, but fewer zero point foods. Another plan is basically the current plan with zero point foods and points, and the third plan gives you over 300 zero point foods and even fewer points.

I am a bit like my mom in that I don't really love to make decisions. I feel a little stressed about what plan to choose, but I am not going to worry about it now because I'm going on vacation and I won't be worrying about WW.

I have lots of thoughts about all of this, but I'll save it for another time.

Last night our little family had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game. I was happy that T came with us. We all had fun and the Jazz won.



The night before, on Monday, T and I went to see Post Malone in concert. It was a great show. Post didn't chat much, but he sounded good. I was dancing and singing and having a blast. T had fun too. We were both glad to be there. Click here to read a review of the show from The Daily Herald.

It was a late night; I didn't get to bed until well after midnight and it was hard to fall asleep.

It's pretty unusual for me to have back-to-back nights out during the work week. Today was tough and I'm tired! I'll be going to bed soon. Tomorrow I'll be busy getting my stuff together for our trip. We leave on Friday! I'm not quite as prepared as I usually am.

It will all work out!

No comments: