Just got back from a good workout at the gym. I like to go on Friday evening; I call it my "last chance workout" because I weigh in on Saturday morning, so it's nice to have a good workout in before that. I took a quick shower, now I'm going to have a bite to eat (soup and toast, probably), then MT and I are going to watch the fifth Harry Potter movie to fully prepare us for the sixth Harry Potter movie that we'll see tomorrow. We like Harry Potter. I don't think that a day has passed this week, and probably last week that I didn't mention Harry Potter sometime during the day.
Tonight I am also psyching myself up for the annual cleaning of T's room. I usually do it in July while he is in California. I will take some before and after pics. It really is full to the brim with stuff right now. I hope to do some discarding, or at least organizing and putting away of stuff. Since he's an only child, he gets lots of stuff, sometimes just because he thinks he should get something while we're out and about. I know that's my fault. Should make for a fun weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment