I was thinking back on the day and I realized it almost all had to do with work, and I don't like to write about my work. I was busy today, that's all I'll say about that. Even dinner was a work thing. It was nice, but it was a work thing. I got home around 8:30 and had to pay my own bills. I hadn't sat down with my bills for a week, so there were lots of receipts to go through and bills to pay. Yuck. But now that's done for another week, so I'm glad for that and I have a good idea of how much money we have, so that's good, too.
T will be home on Thursday. I sure do miss him! Still, MT and I will go out for dinner and maybe browsing in the bookstore on Wednesday night. Jennifer Weiner has a new book out and I have a Barnes & Noble giftcard from my birthday!
1 comment:
Good maybe I can read it while I'm there :)
Post a Comment