I was up late last night. I finished the book I was reading - I was so close to the end, I just had to finish it! - around midnight. Then I couldn't seem to get to sleep. I kept thinking, "My alarm is going to go off in five hours. I'm only going to get five hours of sleep." Then it was 1:30 and I had to use the bathroom and I was only going to have three and half more hours of sleep. I finally did sleep and the alarm rang very soon after that, it felt like. I was sure I had hit the snooze button a few times and would miss my class this morning, but I only hit it once and made it to class just fine. I'm dragging now, though, and will be going to bed by about 9:30. I hope. Sometimes I start looking at things online and then it's 11:00. I just can't have that today!
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment