Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#956 finally! a pair of shoes that makes me happy!

I think I've written here before about my problems with shoes. See, my feet are shaped kind of like a brick - wide and rectangular. I have a hard time finding shoes that are comfortable and attractive. Plus, my shoe size is ambiguous.

A couple of weeks ago, T and I went to the mall and I walked into the Vans store determined to buy a pair of red slip-on Vans. I've always liked Vans. I had some when I was a kid. I thought it would be fun to have some again.

Sadly, they did not have my size there, or at least the size I thought I would wear.

I wandered around the mall some more, and I passed a store that had a big sign that read TOM'S.

Do you know Tom's? I've heard of them, but I've never tried them on. I've seen the commercials, and I think Tom looks like a good guy.

I decided to try some Tom's on. Oh. My. Gosh. They are fantastic! The shoes don't look like they would be too comfortable, because they are pretty flat on the bottom, but there is some type of cushioning that makes them very wonderful. Plus, the shoes are super lightweight. I tried on the red ones and immediately fell in love.

I was going to put a pic of my cute shoes here, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm writing on my Chromebook tonight, and there are still some things that I don't quite know how to do. I took two pics; where are they?

Anyway, suffice it to say that I am very pleased with my shoes! I think that another pair may be in my shoe wardrobe in the near future!

No comments: