Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#992 strut

I'm trying to get back in the habit of going to the gym in the morning. I went on Monday morning, and I was really tired because I didn't sleep well on Sunday, so I was actually pretty proud of myself for getting out of bed and getting to the gym.

I thought I would take it easy, so I decided to walk around the track eleven times (one mile). When I was done, I was a little sweaty, but also a little dissatisfied with my effort. Here's why: when I am listening to music, I adjust my pace to suit the song. So sometimes I'll walk pretty fast and other times I walk kind of slow. When the song Staying Alive came on, I found myself doing a little strut a la Tony Manero.  Remember? Maybe this will help...



I think I better just get on the treadmill and set my pace and my time.


No comments: