Thursday, August 2, 2012

#741 watching the Olympics

Are you watching the Olympics? The first five days, beginning with the Opening Ceremony on Friday, had me glued to the couch. There is four or five hours of prime time coverage during the week, so I was staying up late and getting up early to go to work. (It's been crazy busy for me this week at work for some reason.) the late nights and early mornings took their toll on me yesterday. I was at work late and when I got home, all I wanted to do was eat, read a little and sleep, so that's what I did. I was back in front of the TV tonight though! Big fat medals day for the USA :)

So glad tomorrow is Friday! Have I mentioned that it has been super busy at work his week?

11 days until surgery.

1 comment:

emtes said...

Don't watch that much. Tried to see opening ceremony but we were on the cruise then and the reception wasn't the best so we hardly did see anything.
Then Sweden doesn't take many medals :-( 2 silver so far so it's not that interesting. I will however see some of it including the finishing ceremony.
When was your operation to take place?
Big hugs for you and your whole family.
Take care and I love you
Mia :-)