Thursday, September 6, 2012

#758 post physical therapy pain

Today was a good day. I stayed home all day except for the times I took T to school and picked him up when school was over. I did my exercises here at home and I even did a little work right at my dining room table (I could get used to that!)

Then...it was time to go see the physical therapist. He's a great guy and I know he is giving good advice. But dang! It's strange because I feel great when I leave there. I stroll confidently through the parking lot, feeling nothing but good. Then I get home and I sit down for dinner and BLOOF! That right knee swells up and gets stiff and it's pretty awful.

I just spent some quality time with the ice pack, a couple of Tylenol and a couple of pain pills. Hopefully I'll get good rest tonight and I'll take it easy (doctor's orders) tomorrow.

No comments: