Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#786 manipulation on Monday

I had my appointment with Dr. F yesterday to follow up on my bending. I didn't bend very much. I think the measurement was 109 degrees, so we went ahead and scheduled the manipulation for Monday morning. Dr. F says it won't be as bad as I think it will be and that I will be happy with the results.

Because I'll have the manipulation, I do not have physical therapy this week. I did ride my bike anyway because it feels good to do something. Also, starting today and through the rest of this week, I'm just working a full day. Today was my first eight hour day in eight weeks, and I'm tired. LOL. I will be off next week though as I recover from The Manip.

I think my allergies have kicked in. I am sneezing and my nose is runny and I cough a little but my throat isn't sore. My eyes are itchy and watery. I feel ok except that I'm a mouth-breather because my nose is stuffy. Yuck. I don't know how the general anesthesia works when you can't breathe through your nose. I'll take some allergy meds and try to get over it.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

Hope you feel better!
besitos de mama :)