Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#880 the answer is revealed





Yesterday I posted this photo and challenged you to guess what it was. Here's the answer:



Good job Mia and T - you guessed right. It's Osi's ear! It does look like pretty people hair, though, doesn't it?

Well, that was fun. I will probably do it again sometime, especially when I can't think of anything to write about.

I tried another new recipe tonight. It was really simple. I just marinated some chicken overnight in a mixture of soy sauce, honey and garlic. Tonight I baked the chicken. Simple, easy and tasty. I think T really liked it because he had two servings. Well, either he liked it or he was hungry. Probably a bit of both. Anyway, it did taste good and I'll make it again.

I am also making banana bread tonight. I don't eat bananas; I don't like the way they smell or the texture, but I do like them smashed up and surrounded by flour and sugar in bread form. MT likes to put banana on his cereal, but lately I've had strawberries in the fridge and he's been adding the berries instead of the bananas. The recipe I used tonight has sour cream in it, too. I wonder how it will be.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

T is enrolling in an online summer high school course. I will be interested to see how that all works out.

MT is already in bed. He has to get up around 4:15 in order to get to work on time. At least he is working here in town, so he doesn't have a terrible commute. I think he gets to work at 6 AM, and he gets off work at 3:30 PM. He doesn't seem to mind because he can go over to the rental and spend a couple of hours before he comes home. It's been working out well.

Today at work, I felt really smart and capable. I haven't had that feeling in awhile, so I was damn glad about it. I am preparing for the February month close, so I was looking through our costs, finding problems, solving problems, checking our revenue, and figuring stuff out. It was great. I felt like I was back in the game and I liked that feeling.

Now I am going to update my iPods. T has got me listening to some rap, and I find that I actually like some of it. Right now one of my favorite songs is "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore. It's catchy. T home-shared it with me on iTunes, so I'm going to put it on my devices. I wonder what else T put in my library?

OOOH...I can smell the banana bread!

No comments: