Wednesday, March 6, 2013

#881 new music, free time, banana bread and exercise (yes, I cover it all)

Yesterday I told you that I was going to upload some new music to my devices. T homeshared some music with me and it was quite eclectic. There was lots of rap and hip/hop. He gave me the whole Macklemore CD, plus assorted songs by JayZ, Nelly and 50 Cent. Since T doesn't go in for the radio edit versions of the music, there are plenty of naughty words in my new music. Good thing I have an office and I can turn down songs when people come in so I don't offend anyone. I usually keep the music pretty quiet anyway.

It kind of feels like this first week is creeping by until we get to some fun stuff. Fun starts this weekend when MT's brother Kevin and his fiance Janet come up from Arizona. MT and T will be going with Kevin and Janet to the cabin in Idaho which means...I get some time all to myself! YAY!! I love my boys, and I'm pretty sure they love me back, but sometimes we need a little time away from each other. :o) I have no idea what I'll do with myself. I've had a few ideas run through my brain. Strangely, though, I've mostly been thinking about food.

Speaking of food, the banana bread is delicious. So moist! So delicately banana flavored. Here's the recipe I used. Totally easy, totally delicious.

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself this week. I went to cycling (spinning) class on Saturday morning, Monday night and tonight. I've also been exercising at home in the morning. Today I did yoga, but I've also been doing a Jillian Michaels DVD. My knee feels really good and I'm happy to work up a little sweat again.

Well, this post is a little random. Sorry about that. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: