Friday, March 8, 2013

#883 it's a date, Bruno Mars!

I had the BEST morning!! First, I received the itinerary for the trip to Oklahoma City next week. When I saw it, I got a little closer to believing this was real and that it was really going to happen. It just seems to good to be true and I can't believe I get to go! We are leaving on Wednesday morning, arrive in OKC around 1:30, check into the hotel and relax for a couple of hours. Then we will meet for dinner and go to the game. We'll leave on Thursday late morning and get back to SLC around 3:30.

The Jazz are currently on a road trip. They played their third game of the four game trip tonight and I'm sorry to say that the Jazz have lost all three games by a combined total of five points. Heart breakers! The playoffs are just around the corner and the Jazz are fighting off the Lakers to hang onto the eighth and final playoff spot in the West with about 20 games to go. And as much as I love the Jazz and despite how much I cheer and hope for them to win every game, it would be something of a miracle if they could win in OKC next week. The Thunder are in second place in the West; they have only lost 16 games this season. They are really good. They were in the Finals last year, but lost to Lebron James and the Miami Heat.

Speaking of the Heat, tonight they won their 17th straight game. Remarkable.

Anyway...

I was flying high with the Jazz info, then it was time to buy tickets for the Bruno Mars concert! He's coming to town on August 2. I LOVE me some Bruno Mars. Not like a sexy love, but an oh-my-god-I-love-this-song kind of a way. His songs are dang catchy. I like the reggae action he puts into some of his tunes. He just makes me happy. T is going with me to see Bruno Mars, too.

Do you think that someday in the future T will look back on his childhood/teenhood and think it was fun to hang out with his mom? I really hope so!!

That's all for today, friends. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Kteach said...

T is lucky he has a hip mom :)