Saturday, March 15, 2014

#1135 take off your pants

I have ruined myself a little. T and I had lower bowl seats for the game last night, and even though we were up near the top of the lower bowl, it was still way better than the lower seats in the upper bowl. The seats are just so expensive though! As much as we enjoy going to Jazz games, I don't know if I want to sit in the upper bowl anymore.

What I didn't like about the lower bowl was that there are a lot more people always walking around. I think it's because it's a lot easier to move around down there. The stairs in the upper bowl are really steep and it's quite a climb to get up there - especially where our seats were for the games we went to in January. Once I got up there, I didn't want to leave. In the lower bowl, there are always people walking up and down the stairs to get beers and nachos and ice cream. We didn't get anything or go anywhere, but we had to stand up a lot for people in our row to get by us.

About the game...the Jazz did lose, but it wasn't a massacre. In fact, the Jazz were ahead for two and a half quarters before the Clippers put the hammer down about halfway through the third quarter.

Funny story...

Sitting behind us was either two couples or a couple of guys and a girl. I didn't turn around and look at them, but I could hear a girl chattering away through most of the game, but rarely talking about the game itself.  At one point in the third quarter, Blake Griffin got called for a foul and was arguing with the referee. 

Blake is muscular and kind of attractive. I heard the girl behind me say, "Oh look. Blake Griffin is mad about something. Just take off your pants."

There was a moment of silence, then one of the guys quietly asked, "Did you just tell Blake Griffin to take off his pants?"

Then the other guy said, "Dude, there is something wrong with your woman."

I laughed out loud. I couldn't help it. The way the two guys said those two sentences was hilarious. They were so solemn! Thank you, random basketball fans, for making me laugh.

No comments: