Saturday, April 12, 2014

#1156 driving, sunshine and getting over a cold

OOPS! I missed posting on Thursday the 10th. My nephew, Christopher, and his girlfriend Deidre are in town and they are staying with us for a few days. They got here Thursday night and I was busy chatting with them and didn't get to write.

T has been driving and is getting a lot better. He kind of hurt my feelings last night when he told me I always scream at him when he's driving. I don't think I scream, and if I do, I certainly didn't realize it. It made me feel sad and bad.

The weather was beautiful here on Thursday and Friday. I sat outside at lunch time and just soaked up some rays. My body felt like a little flower opening up and drinking in all the glorious sunshine!

I have still been suffering a bit from a lingering cold. I took a couple of Nyquil last night and slept soundly without waking up. Usually I have a terrible coughing fit. It felt great to sleep so soundly.

There's just not that much to write about tonight, but I wanted to check in and say hi. Hope you are all having a great weekend!


No comments: