Friday, May 2, 2014

#1164 on my own

MT and T have gone to Idaho for the weekend, so Osi and I are hanging out on our own. I'm kind of embarrassed about how happy and excited I am to being alone this weekend. It's not that I don't love being with my boys - I do! - but sometimes it's nice to just be by myself and chill.

When they left, I went to the store to pick up a couple of things, including a six-pack of Bud Light Lime. The weather is going to be lovely this weekend and I thought it would be nice to sit on the deck sipping a cold beverage. I actually decided to start tonight. I took my beer outside, sat in my chair and started reading a new book. It was so great.

When it got a little dark and my beer was gone, I came in, made some soup and watched Frozen. Have you seen it? You must! It's adorable and the songs are wonderful. Anna may be one of my favorite Disney princesses. She is voiced by Kristen Bell, who I like a lot. And Idina Menzel is the Ice Queen Elsa and of course she's amazing. Then there's Olaf and Sven and Kristoff.  I giggled and I wept. Oh Disney! Nice job! I may watch it again tomorrow. But I might not because there are other movies that I might not watch if MT and T are around and I need to take advantage of my free time.

Plus, there are THREE Game 7s tomorrow and it's going to be warm and sunny and I need to get some vitamin D via the sunshine. There may not be time for another viewing of Frozen tomorrow.

Now I'm closing out the day with a dose of Jimmy Fallon and the end of the Blazers/Rockets game. Before I go to bed, I'm going to change the sheets. There is something so wonderful about fresh sheets and they will be mine, all mine! AHHH.


2 comments:

Kteach said...

I totally agree with you :)

emtes said...

Loved Frozen! Saw it on the plane on my way back from CA.
Have a nice chill weekend and I totally agree with you too that it's nice to have some time on your own now and then.
Love you
Mia