Thursday, March 19, 2015

#1396 throwback Thursday baby pics

My son turns 17 today. He is out spending time with his friends and I know that's the right and natural way of things, but it's the first birthday when we haven't done something with him and I feel a little sad about it. I did make him a beautiful chocolate cake. I don't know at the moment if I am going to be able to hold to my Lent vow and not have a bite/slab. It smells pretty wonderful.

But enough about me. Let's see these Throwback Thursday baby photos! (I couldn't pick just one.)











Isn't he precious?! He is two days old in these photos. Usually newborns look a little wonky, but my baby is beautiful and perfect ;)

Happy birthday T! I love you! <3 br="">

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I was looking at baby photos too, but my scanner doesn't feel like scanning today :(
He was a gorgeous baby and has become a handsome young man. And I know it's a bit hard when they rather stay with friends sometimes, I know! :) Such is life, and I'm sure he'll love the cake!