Monday, March 23, 2015

#1400 muddy rain

Holy cow! This is my 1,400th post here! That's a lot! I never would have imagined it.

I'm reading a book about four women who blog about food and there are some of their "posts" included in the book. Even fictional blog posts are better than mine! Oh well. It's an outlet. I know my seven core readers will keep reading, along with some of you who check in from other countries. Thanks for stopping by! :)

It rained a little here this morning. When I went out to my car to run to the bank at lunch, I wondered if it had rained mud. That's the bad thing about having a black car. It really looks dirty.


I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight. I've felt achy and sniffle-y all day. Since I got home I have been laying on my bed. When I sit up, I feel a little dizzy. I had planned to go to the gym tonight, but I decided to take it easy on myself. I'll take some cold medicine and get to sleep and hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

No comments: