Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#1478 RSL game night

This afternoon I was listening to ESPN 700 sports radio and they were giving away tickets to the Real Salt Lake/LA Galaxy soccer match to the sixth caller. I thought I'd go ahead and call because soccer is fun and guess what? I was the sixth caller!

MT and I went to the match tonight. We had really nice seats on the north end, which is the goal RSL was playing into in the second half. It wasn't a regular Major League Soccer match. This game was a quarterfinal for the US Open Cup. I'm not exactly sure what that's all about, but it was still really fun. RSL scored a goal in the 87th minute (they play 90 minutes) and it was awesome. The soccer fans here are passionate and loud.



This is a photo of the east side of the stadium right after the RSL goal.

Thanks ESPN 700!

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I'm surprised at how many people were there :)