Saturday, November 21, 2015

#1552 couch potato day

I have spent a lot of time on my couch today. The Utah football game was at 1:30 this afternoon, so I
watched that. Not a good outcome for the Utes, sadly. It's been a good season, but two losses in a the past two weeks is sad.

When the game was over, MT and I flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. What I landed on was The Devil Wears Prada. Do you know that movie? It has Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt. The Devil Wears Prada is a movie that I will watch no matter where it is in the film. I really like it even though the way they all dress make me feel unpolished and schlubby. I'm not into fashion and that whole scene, but watching this movie makes me want to up my style game. I love some of the outfits that Andie wears. I think it might look a little over-the-top if I showed up in my office in the all-Channel outfit she wears at one point, but I sure do like it!




After that movie, we flipped through the channels some more and 50 Shades of Grey
was just starting on HBO. Neither of us has read the books or seen the movie, so we thought we'd see what the fuss was about. I wasn't turned on by it at all. The movie didn't make me want to rush out and get the books or wonder if the other movies would be made. This may sound strange, but one of the reasons I wasn't interested in this film is that I didn't think either of the stars, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan, were that appealing. They grew on me during the movie though.

Now we are watching Remember the Titans. You can't go wrong with a sports movie.

I'm staying up for Saturday Night Live tonight because Adele is the musical guest. Who doesn't have Adele fever right now? She's pretty fantastic.

Tomorrow I've got to get out of the house and go for a walk!

No comments: