Monday, May 16, 2016

#1672 simple pleasure Monday: so many books

I am currently reading two books simultaneously. I don't usually do such a thing, but it does happen sometimes and now is one of those times.

Last night I was thinking about a book that my mom read recently and I thought I had seen it in the cheap eBooks from Barnes & Noble, so I decided to log onto B&N to see if I could find it. I did, but it wasn't cheap. Fortunately, I found a bunch of others that were within my $3 or less range and I bought four books for about $2 each. SCORE!

Still thinking about the book I was originally looking for, I logged onto the eLibrary site and found the book there. It wasn't available, so I bookmarked it. The library will let me know when it is available to borrow. I have many books on my wish list and six of them were available to borrow last night. There were two books that I was especially interested in and I've been waiting for them to be available for quite awhile, so I went ahead and borrowed them. You get 21 days to borrow the books from the eLibrary.

Looks like my reading needs are taken care of for awhile!

No comments: