Saturday, July 9, 2016

#1710 family movie night: Mike and Dave


It's been awhile since the three of us have gone to the movies together, but a new comedy from Zac Efron will usually do the trick. That's why tonight my menfolk and I went over to the local megaplex to watch Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.

No only does this film star the rather delicious looking Zac Efron, but it also has Anna Kendrick and the dude who was Bumper, both from the Pitch Perfect movies and it has Aubrey Plaza who was in Parks and Rec. I like all those people.

And I liked this movie. Yes, it was silly and sometimes kind of dumb, but I giggled pretty much the whole time. I think this silly little movie was just what I needed. MT and T liked it too. We were all laughing in the movie and talking about it afterward too.

After the movie, the three of us went to dinner - another rarity. We went out for Mexican food and it was really nice to be out with both of my guys!


2 comments:

Kteach said...

Nice :)

Lizzie said...

sounds like a great evening!