Sunday, October 2, 2016

#1774 happy Sportstober

I think October might be my favorite month. It's definitely my favorite sports month. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. My favorite major sports are all happening in October: there's college football, the NFL, baseball playoffs and the NBA pre-season. It's a beautiful thing. I call this month Sportstober.

In the last post I mentioned that I would be sharing some photos from my afternoon in Locke. Well, sorry to say that I did not download my photos yesterday or today. I have been laying low and quiet this weekend. I wasn't feeling very well. The cold is lingering. You know I didn't have a chance to just rest and try to get over the cold, so I used this weekend to do it. I really didn't do much of anything and it felt dang good. I finally feel a bit better tonight. I don't think I'm even going to take cold medicine tonight. Well, maybe I will because I really want this to be over.



No comments: