Monday, November 20, 2017

#1965 a jumble of thoughts

I was sitting here looking at the cursor blinking at me. It seemed to be waiting for me to have something to say. There wasn't one thing in my mind, or even three coherent thoughts. Tonight my mind is a jumble of a bunch of different thoughts...

Make a list of things I want for Christmas

                 Make a list of things I want to buy people for Christmas

                                                                                                  Buy airplane tickets to Mexico
          Take my blood pressure

Grocery list items
                                                     DENTIST APPOINTMENT TOMORROW

                                    Write Christmas cards and drink Baileys

Put up Christmas decorations
                                                                             Will T find another job?
                       Clean out my desk drawers
                                                                                                   Give blood

      How long should I spend at the gym on Thanksgiving morning?

                                                                                   Get the clothes out of the dryer
                Don't forget to defrost the roast

                                     Will Utah make it to a bowl game?

                                                     Will the Jazz win 30 games this season?
           MMMMM...pecan pie

Have the car serviced

                                 Only two and a half days of work left this week

                                                                          😃

So many thoughts! How will I ever get to sleep? I'm pretty tired, so I think I'll manage. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be a little more...regular.

No comments: