Sunday, May 27, 2018

#2048 a crease in my vision and other stuff

I missed writing on Friday because I was so exceptionally tired that I was in bed by 9PM. Saturday was busy as it usually is. The day started with WW (down 2 lbs!), then breakfast with MT followed by my weekly stint at Red Butte Garden.

Then something went wrong. When I got into my car to drive home, something was wrong with my vision. It was like there was a wrinkle or a crease in the vision of my left eye. It's hard to explain but I'll try. There was a street sign for Sunnyside Ave. I saw it like something like this:
Sunny
                Side
The space in between the words was a bright line. It was awful and it freaked me out. While I was having this vision crease, I developed a raging headache. 

A couple blocks up from Sunnyside Avenue is a gas station. I needed to get some gas, so I pulled in and filled up. While I was getting the gas, the vision crease went away, but the headache did not. I was glad the vision was back to normal, though.

When I got home, I felt a little better, thankfully. MT and I went to see Solo: A Star Wars Story. I totally loved it. The movie was super-entertaining. The actors were all good looking. There was good action and it followed the Star Wars lore.  

After the movie we went to dinner and my headache came back with a vengeance. I think it had been there all along, but was in the background. By the time we finished eating, the pain was intense and raging. I described how I was feeling to MT and about the vision crease and he thought it might be a migraine. Whatever it was, it was terrible. We came home, I took some ibuprofen and went straight to bed. I slept hard all night but when I got up this morning, I still felt dizzy and headachy. 

Over the course of the day I felt better. I did some stuff around the house and took it easy. It's cool that there is another day off because I still have a bunch of things on my to-do list to take care of. 

Here's hoping I wake up feeling great tomorrow!


1 comment:

Kteach said...

I think some rest should be in your to do list. I hope you get to feeling better.