Wednesday, May 23, 2018

#2047 on my mind

My mind is running around with a jillion different thoughts.

                                                       We were happy that Wendell won Survivor.

             It rained again today.  
                                                  Does Osi have foxtails in her feet? I've got to check for that.

  Part of my heart is in Provo.

                                                                                            Tomorrow is Thursday!!

   I got a stand-up desk at work. Trendy, I am.
                   
TOMORROW IS MT'S BIRTHDAY!

                Man, I have got to do some cleaning around this house.

                                                                                                          I need a pedicure.
                                                                                                       And my eyebrows need some love.

  Everything is fine. I got 10,000 steps in today.

                                   Don't forget to get the steak out of the freezer.

                                                   I want to hit some golf balls.

                                                                      Maybe I'll ride my bike on Sunday.

    I want to see Solo!

                               I should be in bed.

                                                            I hate the word "should". 

1 comment:

Kteach said...

Interesting post :)