Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#2056 travel Tuesday: Sitges

On Monday nights, my mom, my sister and I have a conference call. We chat about whatever is happening in our lives, things we are looking forward to or things that are making us sad. The length of the call varies, as do the moods of the three women, so it's a nice check-in time.

Last night Mom was talking about Sitges, Spain, and it brought back memories of the day we spent there three years ago. I was looking through the photos and thought I would share a few.

Sitges seems like a nice little town. I haven't spent very much time there and I certainly haven't seen all there is of the town. Mom, Lizzie and I mostly stayed on the side of the town where the big old church is, so my photos are limited to that area. Still, it's nice.

One of my first images of Sitges, this enormous flowering vine flowing down the side of the building.

Sangria made with cava. Delicious!

What's not to like here?

Beautiful building

I mean...wow

The beach looks great!


Typical Spanish cobblestone street. Love it!

You know I have a thing for doors. Look at this cute blue door.

Another cobblestone street
Here's the church I mentioned. Great location
I think this is a town I would like to visit again!

1 comment:

Kteach said...

I spent part of my honeymoon there. I really like Sitges and it was fun to be there with my girls :)