Wednesday, July 11, 2018

#2064 where's my energy?

I felt pretty good when I woke up this morning, but I tired out really fast. Maybe it was because I didn't have a solid breakfast. (I did have a protein shake though.) Maybe it was because it was hot and kind of muggy (at least for SLC). I have a stand-up desk, but I couldn't make myself stand very much. I was kind of pathetic.



When I got home, I read for a little while, then went over to the gym. I didn't feel like I had a hard work-out in me, so I walked inside on the track for half an hour. I listened to Drake's new album and didn't think about anything other than if I could quickly pass any person who was walking in front of me. I wasn't setting any speed records myself. Good thing there weren't too many people up on the track. At least there was air conditioning.

All three of us our home tonight, so we got some food from Panda Express. I don't have it very often, so when I do, it's a treat. Now T is on his computer, I'm on my computer and MT is downstairs watching a movie on TV. I'm going to do a couple of little chores, then lay on my bed and read.

Pretty relaxing evening, I think!

Hopefully I'll be a little more perky tomorrow.


No comments: