Monday, September 9, 2019

#2249 marvelous Monday memory

I think I  have found a theme for Monday...memories!

Tonight let's go back in time to August 2009. My mom and dad came to visit and we went out to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. This was before I knew that Red Butte Garden even existed! Thanksgiving Point is gorgeous. It differs from RBG in that TP is much more structured. There are definite different gardens there that feature structures. RBG is more natural and free-flowing. Both are beautiful and different from each other.

Thanksgiving Point is large. You can rent golf carts there to drive around. I haven't been there in several years and I'm sure the price has gone up quite a bit. We rented a golf cart for the afternoon and I drove Mom, Dad and T around. I hear you can rent segways there now too. I don't remember much from the day except that it was nice and we had fun. It was 10 years ago! Look how little T is.



August 2009 is also when this sweet pupper became one of our family.



Awwww.  She looks about the same, except bigger and her face has a lot more white hairs. She's always been kind of bad at sitting.

T was excited to get a puppy. They became pals in a hurry. He liked to take her for walks.


She got tired out pretty quick though.



When Osi was a puppy, she had to sleep in a kennel, but I would let her snuggle with T when he went to sleep.


I hope these photos made you smile. :)

1 comment:

josefa wann said...

I loved Thanksgiving Point, I like the picture of M, T and me! and I love all the pictures of Osi and of Tristan :)
They made me smile!