Tuesday, February 18, 2020

#2335 travel Tuesday: 10 years of travels

I finally finished by unravel of the past ten years. It was fun to look back and the good and the bad. Today I'll just talk about the big trips I took from 2010 through 2019. I didn't even count all the trips to California or to Pocatello. I went to some awesome places with people I love and I'm thankful for every trip.

2010


Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines


Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado


Through Wyoming to Mount Rushmore and back again (photo by T)

2011


Samana, Dominican Republic

2012


Belize (with a side trip to Guatemala)

2013


Oklahoma City with T to watch a Utah Jazz game


Columbia, Missouri for Kevin & Janet's wedding

2014


Isla Mujeres, Mexico

2015


Hawaii


Barcelona

2016

Key West & Western Caribbean cruise (we are in Jamaica in this pic)


New Orleans (Lizze's birthday)

2017


Savannah, Georgia


San Francisco, CA


Stanley, Idaho (total solar eclipse viewing)


Outer Banks, North Carolina


2018


Mazatlan, Mexico


San Francisco, CA


Savannah, Georgia

2019


Cambodia


Thailand


Cancun, Mexico



2 comments:

josefa wann said...

World Traveler! Great trips and places :)

Lizzie said...

so great!