Monday, November 30, 2020

#2474 thankful that it's done!

30 days, 30 posts! 

I enjoyed writing here every day, and I liked having a theme to go to daily. Being thankful and feeling gratitude has been so helpful to me, especially in this weird year. Mindset is so tremendously important. There have been times this year when I have felt really down and when I feel sad or angry, I take a second to think about something I am thankful for. I read somewhere this year that finding something to be thankful for is usually right in front of you, so whether it is the warm sockies on my feet, or the sound of my kid having fun with his video game, or my dog making me smile, all that "little" stuff is what makes everything all right.

I hope that each of you will continue to find something to be grateful/thankful for every day. I know that I will!

I'm not sure what my writing schedule will be like in December. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to every other day or just write here two or three days a week. For sure I'll take tomorrow off, and figure out what to do. I am more consistent if I have a schedule. :)

Peace!



1 comment:

Kteach said...

You did great! I love reading all your posts :)