Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

The link in yesterday's post to Kyle Korver didn't work, so here's a different one to try. If that doesn't work, then forget it or google him.

I sweated a little today. I danced around with wild abandon in my room for 2o minutes or so. It's not much, but it's something and I was sweaty. It was fun, too. Little bit of JT, little Rihanna with some Kanye West and Seal thrown in for fun. Do you know how busy the gym will be this month? January's fitness resolutions make for a busy gym.

Today was pretty peaceful. I cooked a whole turkey, my first. I stuffed him with lemons, limes and oranges and rubbed herbs under his skin. He was very tasty and not dry. We have lots and lots of turkey left over. I know that I'll make croquettas and turkey enchiladas as well as turkey sandwiches. Any other leftover turkey ideas?

Here are a few pics I took over the Christmas holiday. Enjoy and happy new year!

No comments: