Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#799 a pretty picture

I'm not going to write about the election. I fulfilled my right and duty as an American and cast my vote, but now I don't want to hear about it anymore. We haven't even turned on the TV. The closest I got to seeing anything about the election was when I logged in and my homepage popped up. I quickly moved along. T and I were thinking about going to see a movie, but I was in line at the polls for about an hour, then we had to go to GameStop to pick up HALO4, then it was too late. How could I get to bed at 10 if we went to a movie that started at 8:30 or 8:45? We couldn't, and I would probably just fall asleep at the movie and that would be a waste of  $8.75.

ANYWAY...

The sky was so beautiful when I left work tonight! It was the prettiest pastel shades of blue and pink. I love pink clouds! So I took a picture to share with you beautiful people on this Tuesday night.



I'm not exactly sure why I waited until I was in the truck to take the picture, but there you go!

No comments: