Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#841 I had to bribe him, but he did it

Tonight I picked T up after school. He stayed late because he had wrestling practice and he is auditioning for the school musical. They will be doing "Aladdin". He doesn't think he will get the lead role; he said he would be happy to be in the chorus. I think it's fun that he's giving it a try.

On my way to pick him up, I had an idea. I asked T to come to the gym and go to the cycling class with me. I knew he would resist, so I bribed him with Panda Express and an iTunes gift card. It worked. He came to the gym!

I was proud of him. He kept pedaling the whole time and that's important. I don't think he had a lot of tension on, but it's ok. Maybe next time. :)

It was fun for me to have him there. I always go by myself and I don't mind it, but it's more fun with someone else. I don't know if T had fun exactly, but he did say it wasn't as bad as he thought it might be.


1 comment:

Kteach said...

It will be good for him to do some extra exercising to keep in shape for wrestling etc :)