Thursday, April 4, 2013

#907 thinking about vacation

I actually cooked tonight. I grilled a steak for MT and I roasted some asparagus. I put a little canola oil, salt and pepper on the veggies and put them in oven for about eight minutes. I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on mine and they were so delicious! I like the asparagus when they are still have a little crunch. I will cook them that way again. MT liked them a lot too.

Have I mentioned how quiet it is around here when T is gone? He'll be back tomorrow night.

We got our taxes done and we are getting a refund. Now maybe we'll see about going somewhere on vacation this year. Where? When? I just don't know. I'm really thinking about Thanksgiving time, but I don't know if MT wants to wait that long. I think it would be ok to wait. What a great way to start off the holidays, don't you think?

I'm going to finish up my stolen items list for the insurance company. Their list requirements are kind of extensive, and the list of stolen items is kind of long. I listed the items taken from the family room and my bedroom, so all I have left is T's room and the office. I should be able to send it tomorrow and hopefully we will reach an agreeable settlement. I want to replace my Chromebook and my iPod.

GRR! It still makes me so mad to think about it.

No comments: