Sunday, April 7, 2013

#908 the boys are back

I was going to write something yesterday, but I didn't have a chair at my desk. T and Trent had both the office chairs in T's room where they were playing video games. Oh well.  I didn't have much to say anyway. It was nice to have the boys back in the house. It was quiet while T was gone last week, because of course Trent didn't come over while T was in California.

T and Trent make me laugh. Yesterday the three of us went to the library, to lunch and to Target. At the store, the boys got a shopping cart with a kid's seat and Trent pushed T around in the cart. I went my own way to get the items I needed. Eventually, they caught up with me in the cereal aisle, although I tried my best to avoid them because they were being exceedingly goofy.  They found some super hero masks in the toy aisle and were protecting the store from wrong-doers.



As you can see, they were quite pleased with themselves. T kept saying, in his best Christian Bale voice, "I'm Batman." Trent didn't really have anything to say, because Captain America doesn't really say much.

When I stopped laughing enough to hold my beloved iPhone steady so I could take a picture, this is what I saw:

  

I call this the "Nowitzki" face.  Do you know Dirk Nowitzki? He plays basketball for the Dallas Mavericks. He doesn't seem to have an upper lip, so sometimes I tease T and do my Nowitzki face, which T totally hates.  I don't think the boys had any idea they were making the face, but I thought it was hysterical. 

Here's a pic of Dirk so you can see what I mean:






HAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS We now own the Captain America and Batman masks.


No comments: