Saturday, May 4, 2013

#919 Ironman 3



We went to see Ironman 3 tonight. I thought it was entertaining.There was lots of action, a good-looking bad guy, some funny lines plus Don Cheadle, Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr.


Don Cheadle is great in every movie - at least the ones that I have seen.  He's an ass-whooper in the Ironman movies. It doesn't matter if they call him War Machine or Iron Patriot. He's cool!









I love Gwyneth Paltrow. I may have mentioned in a previous post that we should be friends. Of course, she'd be the stylish friend with the great body and amazing hair and perfect skin and teeth who eats only healthy stuff and might not enjoy chowing down on a box of cookies from the bakery with me. Other than that, I think we'd get along just fine. I have to admit that in the first two Ironman movies, I wasn't sure what to think of Pepper Potts, but she totally kicks ass in this third film.





I think Robert Downey Jr. is wonderful. His Tony Stark is fantastic. He's funny and cool and smart and handsome. What else do you need? He is Ironman. The scenes with Tony and the kid are just plain good.


I think movie season has officially begun. As we were watching trailers, we could line up the movies we want to see every weekend:
  • May 10 - The Great Gatsby
  • May 17 - Star Trek
  • May 24 - Fast & Furious 
Well, there's three weeks, anyway. T and I are excited for Gatsby, MT and I are psyched for Star Trek (Chris Pine!) and MT and T are juiced for Fast & Furious. Something for everyone.

It's fun to go to the movies!

No comments: