Sunday, November 24, 2013

#1058 my weird dream

I had a weird dream this morning.

I was sleeping (in my dream) and I woke up in a panic because I was late for something that I really wanted to do. I hurried and got dressed, then jumped on my bike and rode to a large arena-like building.

There were lots and lots of people there and I remembered that auditions were being held to sing the newest jingle for Pepsi. I thought I would never get through security, but luckily, I had been a judge for the first round that was held the day before and I was still wearing my security credentials, so I had no problem getting through. I did have to push my way past a lot of wanna-be singers, though, including a woman who was wearing an all-pink skin-tight jumpsuit and had huge silver hair. She was made up like the people from the Capitol in the Hunger Games movies. She was rehearsing the jingle in Spanish and really getting into it.

I made my way past her and all the rest of the people and headed upstairs, carrying my bike. There was a huge stage set up there and more security and that was when I remembered that I was there to see Macklemore in concert. I was going to the show with T and his friend, but since I was asleep, they left without me. I had no idea how I would find them. The place was packed. There was a group of people walking very slowly in front of me and I really wanted to get around them, but I couldn't. The guy who seemed to be in the middle of the pack was wearing a long brown coat and people kept trying to grab at him and were yelling at him and that's when I realized that the guy was Macklemore himself! I was excited to be so close to him, but I felt kind of awkward with my bicycle up on my shoulder.

Then I realized that I didn't have my ticket for the show with me and I couldn't find T and I felt bad that I would miss part of the show because I would have to go home to get my ticket.

Then I woke up (in real life) and realized I was late for something! I had to take Osi to the groomer! I hurried and got dressed and jumped in my car. We got about a block away when I realized that I had forgotten her vaccination certificate, so we had to turn around and come back. I was about 30 minutes late for the appointment, but it all worked out fine and now she is clean and pretty for the holidays.

Weird dream though, right?

I have spent nearly all day in bed, asleep. I cannot seem to get rid of this stomach bug that has been plaguing me for a few days now. Yuck!


1 comment:

Kteach said...

That's a really ugly stomach flu bug :( I hope you feel better tomorrow and keep on having nice/weird dreams :)