Sunday, April 6, 2014

#1154 family movie night - Captain America: The Winter Soldier


This afternoon the three of us headed to the megaplex to see the new Captain America movie. I didn't see the first Captain America movie, but T told me it was good and I really liked The Avengers. Plus, Chris Evans is easy to watch, so why not?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is just what it is - a comic book come to life. There are good guys and bad guys and lots of action. You don't have to do any thinking with movies like this. You just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's an escape from real life and that's ok with me. I like Chris Evans as Captain America. I can't decide if I think he's good looking or not. I mean, he's attractive, but I don't swoon over him. There's no denying that he has an outstanding physique. ;) Lots of muscles!

I thought it was fun and the boys liked it too. A nice way to spend a few hours together on a Sunday afternoon.


No comments: