Thursday, February 12, 2015

#1369 not feeling too good about myself

I have been eating like crap all week. I feel hungry all the time and I'm only hungry for things that are not healthy. I want to eat a lot of all of those bad-for-me-things and I can't seem to shut it off! 

I don't know what it is about myself lately that just can't seem to get on the WW stick and do/eat the right things. Eating junk and sitting around is pretty much the only things I feel capable of doing.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will (try to) do better.

1 comment:

Pappy1 said...

Don't eat anything after 8pm. Drink half a glass of water at 8pm. Take a glass of water to your room. Don't drink any unless you wake up, then only a swallow. Breakfast two scrambled eggs, English muffin, and apple sauce.(individual container.)Lunch three slices of Hillshire turkey, protein bar (Quest from GNC)Take a bottle of cranbury juice and two small bottles of water. Dinner eat a small portian of protein(no sides).