Friday, March 13, 2015

#1390 vacation day

Time passes a lot faster when you're at home than when you're at work. Of course, when you lay in bed and finish a book and take a leisurely shower, then eat breakfast and take a mid-morning nap, time does seem to fly. :)

I took the day off work today. There wasn't really a reason other than I have the vacation time available and work is pretty slow at the moment. I did some stuff around the house, went to a doctor appointment (standard yearly thing) and basically just chilled out quietly. It was nice.

Tonight MT was working and T is hanging out with his friends, so I watched TV that I don't usually watch - The Amazing Race and Glee. I haven't watched Glee for a long time. I didn't really care for tonight's show, but I might watch next week because it's the series finale. I think that Glee was a show that had it's great, magical time and when the time was done, it was really done, but the show kept on going.

Now I'm staying up because T is still out and I can't go to bed until he comes home so I'll watch the University of Utah play Oregon in the PAC-12 semi-final basketball game. It's nearly time for March Madness. It's my favorite!

I finished this book today! Please check out the 2015 Reading List page.

No comments: