Saturday, April 4, 2015

#1410 happy in Poky

Hello from Idaho! We are in Pocatello to celebrate Easter with the family. We got here last night and we'll stay until Sunday afternoon.

Today MT worked at our nephew Jake's house. Jake bought a fixer upper and he's pretty much remodeling the whole thing. MT was there along with his brother (Jake's dad) and Jake's brother.

T went to lunch with me and my BFF LA, then we went to look at Jake's house before we brought T back here to Grandma's house. T went to see a movie, while LA and I went shopping. She did a lot more shopping than I did, but I was happy to tag along and spend time with my friend!

Tonight my little family went to dinner with Rob and LA. The time flew by while we ate and chatted. It was pretty wonderful.

Now it's 10 and I am completely tired. I was thinking about trying to stay awake until 12:01 so I could have a quick bite of chocolate, but I don't think I will ;) I did buy some Easter candy and I'll go ahead and have a bite tomorrow.

Speaking of the sweets ban, it has been good for my weight loss. It's probably a combo of the sweets ban and going back to the gym, but in the 40 days of Lent, I have lost over 4 pounds! I went to WW this morning - yes I found a meeting here in town and I even knew someone there, a second cousin named Katrina! Anyway, I was down 1.4 lbs! I feel happy!!

No comments: